Wednesday 26 October 2022

THEORY Confirmation

 

For water emptied in Submarine. How is it done I have no idea, but I understand flowing of water is one Time ahead. Samething event happening in Time we come across as we live by using water so I don’t understand My Formula here. But our life Formula is Time=Force/Mass. It is same for Submarine too or not I have no idea.

The way the Electron is formed I Write. While colliding with Nothing two parts of Electron are joined by friction which reduces mass as OPPOSITE-Time Friction is so Time is not less as Time forms from past too but Mass is becoming less. This process happens by 1/Mass = Time/Force. This is in commerce subject called retardation work.

Food grows from Water and Time due to Tree uses-Force/is under the action of force, so my Formula is correct that I Say Force=Mass x Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment